Monday 25 March 2013

Pen Pals from Uganda, Africa!

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting for a long time. I have been so busy.
But, I am really exited right now because.......
We got Pen Pals from Uganda!
I am in school right now, posting this. I am doing 2 things at once right now: I am on Microsoft Word
AND Blogger going back and forth and back and forth!
In my letter I have been writing about where I live, what type of building I live in, and the name of my school.
Then I have been asking them some questions, like: What school do you go to? Have you ever been to North America? And, stuff like that.
I am really exited to send the letters an to get some letters back! I will try to learn more about Uganda and how they live and I will try to post it up on here!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool - what are some of their names? I love to hear names from around the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, that is why i didn't post them.

      Delete